May 12, 2005

Final day of school work!!!

I am not making much headway here with packing, and I need to clean up the house as well as make some more calls to line up the movers and storage unit and stuff. We have an electrician going to the new house to estimate the cost of remediation to the electrical stuff on Friday and so by Saturday morning we will know how much its likely to cost and then we'll ask for the current owners to give us a credit towards that work and the chimney stuff.

Mike is still working on his last (30 page) paper, which is due tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. I haven't seen him much this week, so we probably will just goof off on Saturday and then start packing and cleaning in earnest next Monday. I am so excited for him to be done! its been 3 weeks of nonstop work for him, and I know he is really ready to move on!

No comments: