Jul 3, 2005

Missing Live 8, but loving the Northwest

So it is Saturday, July 02, 2005 and we called home today to check in and hear about Live 8, which we watched on TV this morning from our hotel room.

My parents have a spectacular view from their penthouse apartment which is located almost right in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and as I talked to my dad, I could hear the crowd going wild for Will Smith, as he got the event started. Pretty neat… and while we are kind of sad to be missing such a big event in our hometown, it is also kind of fun to see their apartment building on TV, and the swarming crowds below, and think about how much fun they are having and how neat it is that they live there and are having the biggest concert right in their front yard! Pretty cool! I will post pictures if they send any!

No comments: