- Saw our friends Scott and Christine's new apartment in the Marina District of San Francisco.
- Craft time! We created the table namecards for the upcoming wedding in Santa Cruz.
- Ate fish tacos with Brock and Diana in a group-home in Crockett - the last frontier in the San Fran area. Brock is considering running for mayor.
- Brought out our grime covered beauty with facials in Walnut Creek.
- Re-discovered the wonders of California Trader Joe's "two buck chuck". Red and White.
- Scheduled an auto service appt. to investigate the mysterious Check Engine Light that recently has graced us with its presence.
Jul 12, 2005
We just spent a few great days in the Bay Area.