- Baby is growing at the right speed.
- My Blood Pressure is 98/62 and my pulse is 72.
- We heard the heartbeat - beating at about 160 BPM
- Also heard the placenta through the fetoscope
- Baby weighs about 1/2 pound
- I have put on 5 pounds, which is exactly where I should be.
- Blood tests all came out normal.
- I found out that peanuts are okay to eat (Dad, I asked that one for you)
The book "Eating for Two" by Robin Lim was recommended as a great resource for nutrition during pregnancy, so I am goign to check it out!
The midwives are having a potluck for present and former clients this Sunday, so we are looking forward to meeting lots of other young families and natural childbirth advocates!!!
Next week, I have my first OB consultation with a doc who may also become our family practice physician.