Jul 23, 2006

Coming out of the closet...we're pregnant

baby


Yes indeedy, this means what you think it means...
We're expecting a family addition in late February 2007.

This was very planned... and we're very, very excited and feeling very blessed. We got to hear the heartbeat last week, which was strong and fast and really cool. So far, it looks to be a very low risk pregnancy, which is also great.

I (Karin) have been feeling just fine - barely any morning sickness. The biggest adjustment was how tired I have been in the first trimester -- but that is starting to fade, and I am looking forward to getting back to my Dragon Boat racing team practices, yoga and more regular swimming come August...trying to stay in shape so my body can feel prepared for a (hopefully) natural labor and delivery!

Belly photos and other details to follow...

No comments: